Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A New Scooter. Complete With Insurance.


...So, My friends and I started a gang in highschool known as the Tangerine Mobile Scooter Fighters. We are legit, we have a rap PLUS T-Shirts. What can we say? We are cool. Everyday, when weather would allow, we road Razor scooters around our high school parking lot. Everyone was jealous. This is true. Well as of today, I am at BYU-I, and I am the new owner of my very own scooter. It has purple handles, is a shiny silver, has a wheelie bar, and is complete with $4.99 scooter insurance. Thats right they offer that kind of stuff now. What was the need for such a thing? The pure enjoyment of the wind blowing through my hair, as I pass fellow students on campus, thats what. Scootering is a regular activity of mine, along with my favorite friend Tanya, we can often be found scootering along the sidewalk, or through the park, or to broulims, though for some reason we usually end up at Rockland Apartments. It has become our favorite form of transportation, and I mean lets face it what is there not to love about a scooter? The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment