Thursday, September 9, 2010

Feel the Power

For the last week I have been helping out with the Get Connected program at BYU-Idaho. What a great experience it was. A definite testimony builder. There are two parts which are I-Team leaders (Orange) or I-Reps (Blue). I was an I-Rep, we were the behind the scene people. It all started last Friday and ended at 11:00 last night. Week was full of Spirit Conference, logistics training, meeting new people, mentor meetings, games, talent shows, really early mornings, setting up, taking down, helping new students, answering parent's questions, teaching, and a whole lot of fun. The best part is having the power to make a difference in someone elses life, and also that people told me I looked like someone who was in charge because I had a name tag and a polo on. It was truly an amazing experience and I can not wait for winter semester when I get to do it all over again! And I am so sad because I forgot my camera until yesterday so I have almost zero pictures. Sad day.

1 comment: