Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Let Me See Your Happy Face

Smile brighter and laugh harder. It will make your day a whole lot better. I started laughing the other day at the littlest thing and I ended in tears, have no fear they were happy. I just couldn't stop and man I felt good, that's what I needed was a good laugh. Medicine thats what it is. I decided that every morning I have a choice to make. I have can be a waney pants, be a negative nancy and be miserable all the time because I have decided to make the worse of every situation and because I didn't get my way or I can be a happy, cheerful, take life as it comes kind a girl and help peoples lives change for the better. I know which one sounds better but as always, easier said then done. but even making it my goal is one step in the right direction right?



So smile and show the world your pearly whites!

No comments:

Post a Comment