Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What To Do With All This Time

Ever since school got out for summer break I feel like I have done absolutely nothing, but then I look back and I have been constantly busy. In the last 5 or so weeks I have been training for the race, going to the temple, traveling, finding a job, getting a job, shopping, babysitting, cleaning, camping, attending weddings and bachelorette parties, going to the zoo, working at a rodeo, I went to 2 farewells, 1 homecoming, filling out scholorship, grant and loan information, deciding on a major, going to dinner with friends, read all the Harry Potter books(7), watched all the Harry Potter movies(6), had 2 disney movie marathons, wrote 7 letters, started reading the scriptures again, worked on my cooking skills, scootered around the greenbelt, and really just hanging out with my fabulous family and friends. Whoa. I know some of those things are small and not neccessarily productive but they all have made me so happy. I really have nothing to complain about. Atleast I am doing something with the time I have here.

1 comment:

  1. Chel-- what race are you training to run? Sounds like its been a fun summer so far.

    ReplyDelete