Thursday, November 11, 2010

An Ode to Obsession

As previously stated I have an obsession. Just one. Harry Potter. Well seeing how the first part of the last book comes out next week (7 days) I thought a little HP gathering was in order. So I text some of my friends that are also die hard fans and set to work planning a little movie marathon night. Last night was the perfect night seeing as I had the night off (Something that rarely happens I assure you) and this time Rexburg came to me. I made a Platform 9 3/4 sign, put on my new Harry Potter shirt, frosted and decorated cupcakes with HP shapes, and made homemade butter-beer complete with homemade pizza. P.S. Tanya it didn't turn out as good as our chicken Pizza. When everyone arrived we settled down and let the marathon begin. Well seeing how each movie is like a bi-gillion minutes long and curfew is at midnight, we were just able to watch the 1st one. But we still have a week so I have no fear. I do love this series but even more I love the people I got to share this experience with. The countdown has started and in one week I will be going to the midnight premiere with two of my sisters and my mom. So so excited.

3 comments:

  1. hey that's me!! i love you. i haven't read it yet. i just looked at the photos. i'll comment again in a moment. I LOVE YOUU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fun! I am glad you are my sister-can't wait for the HP premiere- I am counting down. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete