Friday, November 26, 2010

Round 2

Did I go to the premiere of Harry Potter? Did I love it? Did I wear a I support Lord Voldemort shirt? The answer to all of the above is YES. My mom, Amy, Brittany and myself were one of the millions of fans that were present for the long awaited final HP film. We had a little Hogwarts feast, with Steak and Kidney Pies, Sugar wands, Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, Goose droppings, Worms, and Pumpkin Juice. It was perfect. And finally, decked out in our homemade Team LV shirts we arrived at about 10:30 to wait until they let us into the theatre. It was so worth it. Yeah it was slow but that is how it is in the movie. Yeah they could have put more detail in and left some things out, but I thought overall they did a MARVELOUS job. Only 8 more months till I get to see part 2. I can hardly wait.

The Potter Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment