Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Needed

I was sitting in devotional today. It was amazing. I sang There is Sunshine in My Soul Today. Which there is. I listened to two wonderful speakers. President Clark and his wife Sue. I sang a closing song I Need Thee Every Hour. Something about that song brought tears to my eyes. I am not someone who cries easily. It is not my thing. But simple put I Need Him Every Hour. My eldest brother, my best friend, and my Saviour. With him all things are possible. Any question can be answered by prayer. He is there in ALL things. I feel his love. He loves me. I feel peace when I think of him. Temptations do loose their power when he is near. Whether I am happy or sad, life is just a whole lot better when he is hear. He can fix all my problems in life I just have to first remember him.

No comments:

Post a Comment