Monday, April 25, 2011

He is Risen

Easter is such a great holiday. Yup, I just decided I like it a lot. It has been super rainy and snowy and windy here in Rexburg, but this weekend it was absolutely gorgeous. Yesterday was Easter Sunday and I could not have asked for more perfect weather to celebrate this season. We had a lesson on the Atonement, more specifically the resurrection of Christ. We talked our way through all of the events that led up to it, and while I have had this lesson many times, yesterday it just really made my heart smile really big. He gave his life for mine. He died for my sins. I am made eternal through his sacrifice. He is my Savior. What greater blessings are there? I can think of none. While we were singing He is Risen in sacrament meeting, a thought popped into my head, I am so blessed to know that He lives, he has come and will come again. I am so excited that in less than 8 months I will get the opportunity to go out on a mission and teach people that He IS Risen and all about the thruthness of the gospel and the blessings that it brings. I love Easter. I love Spring. I love LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! & strong & beautiful! I just love you.

    ReplyDelete