Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wisdom Teeth

I got them out last Wednesday. It was a breeze, everyone got me worked up for nothing. It only took about 10 minutes to get them out once I was numb and they had filled out all my papers for the mission. I was a little loopy once I got the pain meds in me, and was in heaven when everyone stopped by with ice cream and love. I didn't even swell. The hardest part was being a girl who LOVES food and not being able to eat anything solid. It took me about 5 minutes to eat a little Ritz cracker, by the time I bit a chunk off and let it sog in my mouth and then finally swallowed it. I now know what it feels like to be my year old niece Gracie, except I think she could still beat me in an eating contest. Just one more step complete. My papers should go in Wednesday if all goes well.

1 comment:

  1. love love love love love. Do you think your mission prez would let me come stay with you for a few days? I don't think it should be a problem.

    ReplyDelete