Saturday, May 22, 2010

We are as the army of Helaman




Oh what do you do in Rexburg? It's three o'clock, you are done with class, its 70 degrees outside, I think that this is the perfect time to....have a sword fight on campus! Yup thats right, a sword fight. My roomates and I went to Walgreens and there they had the most amazing swords for a low price of $3.99, it was totally worth it. They became a automatic hit within the apartment, and to show how much we all loved eachother we would randomly start hitting eachother as if we were in battle. Thats when we came up with the great idea to have an epic battle in the Taylor Quad it was warm outside so we knew people would be out and about. We dressed in a white shirt, jeans, sword, and the final touch a colorful bandana. We tucked our swords into our belts and headed out. You can imagine the stares we got, 6 girls all dressed alike, and carrying swords, if that doesn't say gang then I don't know what does. We got to our destination and the the first battle raged, I was victorious, 5 girls down and I was left standing! Next we decided to make our way into the MC where there is a little stage (right in the middle of everyone) where people can perform, we took the opportunity, it was short but I think we made very admirable performers! I think its safe to say that we had made ourselves known on campus, I still don't know if its a good thing, but hey its college and you only live once. So thats what you do in Rexburg, when its warm and school is out for the weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment