Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blast From the Past


This week my sister is visiting from Ohio so on Tuesday I left Rexburg and drove to Idaho Falls to go to the Tautphaus Park Zoo with my sisters, sister in-law, two nieces and my nephew. It was like I was in Fifth grade again, going to the zoo for our end of the year field-trip. Not much has changed, after going to places like the National Zoo in DC, and the Cincinatti Zoo, there really isn't that much to see. They still have the petting zoo where you can feed the goats yourself, and my personal favorite the lion shaped drinking fountain. We had a little picnic and just lounged in the sunshine, soaking up all the warmth we could. It was nice to hang out with my family for a while and just put school, and midterms behind me. I think I will make it a goal to get out of "the bubble" more often. That's all for now.

I remember it being a little bit bigger.

Sophie and Evan


Taylor Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment