Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baseball Games and Brides Guides

One of my neighbors plays on our ward's baseball team. So last night at 9:15 we drove up to the upper playing fields, found our place in the stands, and watched the 40 minute game. Our team won. A ward of champions. Well I have never been a real baseball fan, I went to them in highschool because I thought the boys on the team were cute, but I figure I should be supportive of those in my Ward. My roommate must have the same idea because, I looked over and she had three bride guide magazines, What the? I found this particularly peculiar, due to the fact that none of us even have any potentials at the time. Maybe she just wants to get a head start. We passed them around the circle of friends and oohed and awed over what dresses we wanted, certain colors, and of course what rings we wanted. What has this college done to me? I don't even want to get married, I mean I am only 19, yet there I was dreaming up my perfect wedding. Woe is me, I need an Intervention. The game was pretty fun, being with friends is just a great time, laughing, talking, cheering, taking pictures, and don't forget wedding planning, thats just how we do it in here. Welcome to BYU-I

I Love my Roommates


Mallory a Fierce Competitor

Brandon and Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment