Saturday, October 22, 2011

Called to Serve

Dear Sister Hillman,






You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Ohio Cleveland Mission. In addition to your calling to share the gospel, you will be assigned to serve in the Historic Visitors' Center. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.


You should report to the provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, February 1, 2012.


On October 20, 2011. I opened an envelope that will change my life. I am going to Ohio, I get to teach the gospel where so much of the restoration happened, I get to teach where Joseph Smith taught. I think it's the best mission out there.


The best part about this whole thing, my best friend Jenna Davis, received and opened her call the same day I did. She will be serving in the Los Angeles Temple Mission. We enter the MTC on the same day. How lucky am I? I feel like so many people are going on missions. It's a great thing.


I am excited for this adventure. 3 1/2 months. Let the count down begin.


1 comment:

  1. Chelsea,
    tell you friend that Jeremy is in the ward that the sister missionaries from the visitors center go to. We were there last week and the sisters spoke in his ward. His building is right next to the temple. So tell her to look for Jeremy and Natalie when she gets there. They will take care of her.

    ReplyDelete