Thursday, July 7, 2011

Canada Day

Canada Day is kind of like the equivalent to the United States Fourth of July. The birth of their country. I like having a best friend from a different country. I get to celebrate more holidays, which means even more delicious food. I borrowed a Canada shirt from Heather and wore it in honor of the holiday. It was fun. We made cookies decorated with symbols of Canada and Heather made us a Canadian delicacy called poutine which is fries and mozzarella cheese curds covered in beef gravy, also known as a heart attack. Sounds revolting right? It was delicious. Then we finished the night off with lighting off fireworks. Heather had never had the delighful opportunity so we invested 20 dollars in some fireworks. The truck was my favorite. I really liked Canada Day. Maybe I will celebrate it every year.


Just some of my favorite people. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment